Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We have a "Peanut".



.Last week Kim and Philip had a scare, she was spotting. They went back to the doctor on Friday and then went back again on Monday and they were able to see the baby and also hear the baby's heartbeat. Philip didn't get to go, he was working, so Kim's mom had the blessing to be there. Philip brought me the photos from the ultrasound and I got to see our little Peanut. How exciting. And the doctor gave her the due date of June 30th, not bad cause I had picked June 29th. I am leaving tomorrow for my trip with my sisters and nephew. We were supposed to travel to Disney this week, but I'm still able to do much so we decided to change our vacation. We are going to go to Jacksonville, Fl. and visit the big flea market there, and just hang out a bit. My sisters are being so good to me, they are taking me with them and I'm not paying a thing. I still can't believe it. And I am so looking forward to getting out of town for a few days. So, I'll be gone for a few days but I'll be back next week. Until then have a wonderful week. Hugs, Charlie

No comments: