Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Let the Holidays Begin.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my blogging friends. The McGee Clan Thanksgiving was a full one, we ended up having 22 for dinner, and I've would have welcomed more into my home if I knew of anyone that was alone on that day. That has become a tradition in our home, if we know of anyone without family for Thanksgiving they become our family for the day. The more the merrier.

My 51st birthday was this past Friday, the 28th. I was taken out to dinner with family and we spent the evening laughing. What a wonderful way to celebrate my 51 years on this earth.

Baby McGee, better known as "Peanut" is hitting the 10 week mark. Here is what "Peanut" looks like now.
From this week until birth, the developing organism is called a fetus.
The fetus is now the size of a small strawberry.
The feet are 2mm long (one tenth of an inch).
The neck is beginning to take shape.
The body muscles are almost developed. Baby has begun movement.
While still too small for you to feel, your little one is wriggling and shifting.
The jaws are in place. The mouth cavity and the nose are joined.
The ears and nose can now be seen clearly.
Fingerprints are already evident in the skin.
Nipples and hair follicles begin to form
Okay, this is Peanut's grandmother signing off. Have a wonderful week.
hugs to all.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
Hope you are doing well!
I've been swamped crazy with stuff, classes, holiday stuff and off to Florida next week for Regional Training for Clay.
Hope you and the family are all doing great! Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing.
Miss ya,
Sandy