Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Home again, just too early.

Hi, Florida and the sunshine was nice. We didn't really do much, but it was nice just being out of town. We have cut your trip short because we got a call yesterday that Mom is back in the hospital. We feared that something like this would happen while we were gone, thus another reason for only going to Jacksonville. She has a staff infection, and now they are looking to see if it is in her bones. She has just gone down hill, it breaks my heart to see her in this condition, and her quality of life is poor. Anyway, we are headed home and I'll get to see her tonight or tomorrow and then we are going to take it a day at a time. We have gotten her a motorize chair, which I used this weekend in Florida, and she will be able to go places with me now. I'm excited about that, and looking forward to some good days.

My sisters believe that I have a broken rib or one that has been pushed out of place. Cindy made me lay on my stomach last night, which was a feat in itself, and she was checking my ribs. She found the spot that has been hurting and said that it is sticking out. So9, Hopefully tomorrow or Monday I will find someone that can help me with this and get rid of all of this pain.

Okay, have a great weekend and I'll pop in again soon.
hugs to all,
Charlie

No comments: