Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a day today has been.

Today my neighbor and I worked on the studio all day long. We didn't leave until after 5:00 this afternoon, and that was only because my feet and ankles hurt so bad that I was having a hard time walking. My friend, Kathy S. came and helped some today too. Thank you Joanie and Kathy, I could not have gotten my studio back together this soon without your help. I am truly blessed with you two being in my life.

Honey update. Still no puppies. She does have her milk now, but her temperature still isn't low enough for the puppies to come. Mom is so scared, she is sort of funny. I told her that more than likely the puppies will come while I'm teaching class tomorrow night and can't come to her. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she didn't bring Honey up to the studio tomorrow afternoon just in case..

Well, I am really tired so this will be a short entry tonight. Tomorrow is class day. Crochet class in the morning and then painting class tomorrow night. I love it.

Remember, Dream the impossible and aim for it.

No comments: