Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me. 50 years and counting.

This week I turned 50, and I've got to tell you that it is just a number. In my mind, I'm still young with my whole life before me. Really. And I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up. lol.

My family and friends have spoiled me this week, making me feel very loved and special. From Phil, my kids, my parents, "the group", Becky, Johnny, and everyone, thank you so very much.

Phil kidnapped me on Thursday, took me for a walk on the beach, drove around for a while until we ended up at a restaurant downtown, only to be surprised by family and friends for a birthday dinner. I just feel so loved.

thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Wanted to share a picture of a pair of shoes that I painted for a customer. She bought the clogs and brought them to me to paint for her. Enjoy.

Have a great weekend. We are going to a Panther's game on Sunday and I'm looking forward to spending the day with my kids.

Remember to dream the impossible and aim for it.

Above are the clogs. Different but I like them. This is Terry, on the left, and Cathy on the
right. 50th Birthday Celebration.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Happy Belated Birthday Charlie. I'm just getting around to seeing blogs again ~ on the mend though.
I can't believe I've forgotten to add your blog to mine - will get right on that.

have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandy ;)