Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today is the First for Me.

Today is the first time that I'll be writing in my blog. I am so excited, but I also know that I have a lot to learn. I want to connect this with my website so that I can come in and tell about the classes, what is going on in my life, and the lives of those that I love.

This past weekend I was at the Dickens Christmas Show, in Myrtle Beach, and I had a great time. I was able to share this with my daughter, Samantha, and my mom, Nancy. Mom also took her dog, Honey, to the show with us, and they were the biggest hit there. Everyone knew the two of them, and they all came by to check on the two of them all weekend long. Honey is very pregnant, she is expected to have her puppies any day now. It is so funny, Mom is so nervous. We are talking every few hours, checking on her temperature and how she is feeling. As of now, her milk has come in and her temp is down to 99.8. When it is 99.0 then we are going to have babies within 24 hours. I can't wait to see these babies, they are going to be so cute.

Today my neighbor, Joanie, and I worked all day long on the studio. We moved all the furniture, cleaned, set up the new display system, and moved some of the antiques around. By the time 2:30p.m.came we were both ready to drop. But then tomorrow is a new day, and we will start moving in the items from the trailer. I am so excited about getting my studio back together, and starting the classes again on the 15th, and staying busy thru the holidays.

For now, have a wonderful night. Dream the impossible, and aim for it.

No comments: