Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday night, the 26th


It is Monday night and I'm sitting in bed with this patch stuck to my neck. I'm hoping that it will help with the pain that I"ve been having since August. Of course, Phil looked over and just laughed at me. I'm sure that I look beautiful.






Well, last Monday was a big day for Mom, Samantha, and I.. Honey had her puppies and we got to deliver them. She had five beautiful little boys, not a single girl in the bunch. The first one that was born is my favorite, so far. She was walking around with the puppy half in and half out, and I had to end up pulling it out. All of her puppies had to be pulled out cause the heads were too big. But this little one wasn't breathing or moving, and I was scared to death it was dead. Then I remembered that the vet said that we were to rough the puppies up if they didn't respond. So,that is what I did and finally the puppy took a breath and started moving. Thank God, I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't made it.

Classes are going good. This week we are painting a snow person, and next we are going to paint Santa. I'll post pictures from class later this week.

Remember to dream the impossible and aim for it.

No comments: