Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a weekend.




Friday we had to put down our family dog, of 11 years, and my heart is broken. Then while still reeling from this lost my daughter's boyfriend, whom she loved, broke off things with her today. So as I sit here and cry over Patch I also have tears for Samantha. I've never seen her so in love, she has been floating on air for months now...looking towards the future with stars in her eyes. And last night it started crashing all around her and she fell to the ground today. As a mother I can't stand seeing her hurt like this and I can't help her at all.




As if putting Patch down wasn't hard enough. He was such a brave dog, always protected me. When Phil was out of town I never worried cause I knew he would protect me no matter what. Now he is gone. His ashes will be here on Tuesday, so in a way he will still be with me. And Myles, they were best buddies and he is missing Patch. And the two black dogs are crying. It is the strangest experience, the dogs all know he is gone and they are grieving.




It is just a sad time in our home right now. I need God to carry me right now cause I don't think I have the strength to move right now.


No comments: