Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Friday, September 24, 2010

...................Why should I be surprised?

People never really are what tehy seem to be anymore. People have forgotten how to do the right thing, no matter what the cost. It is easier to not care and just do whatever.

I have resigned from my position from Angie's Amazing Race. I created it, gave it breath, and watched it grow along with other friends. Angie was a friend that lost her battle to breast cancer and this was formed in her memory. She was such a fun person, and loved to laugh. Out of honoring her memory this event was created, and has been a blast to do for the past four years.

But things change, people change.

Oh forget it. I'll write more later.

No comments: