Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

.....................It's a new day.

Ok, so yesterday I had to go meet with the dietitian and learn what I could eat and what I can't. I've got to tell you, I wasn't that happy when I left. All I could see in front of me was years and years of not eating anything that tasted really good. All the foods that I had grown up on and have loved all these years are now bad for me. Good grief. Getting old is for the birds.

So, here I am cooking dinner now.....port tenderloin, veggies, and rice. The rice is probably not a good choice, but the other items are good. I've got to figure out the calories, saturated fats, trans fats, and carbs for each item and then log it in my journal. The plan is for me to lose weight slowly, get my cholorestol (I know I spelled it wrong and I even did spell check.) under control, and working with my diabetes. Fun, fun.

No comments: