Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, April 18, 2010

...........................It's good to laugh.

Phil and I were on our own this Saturday night, our usual Saturday night get together didn't happen and so we decided to have a date night. We went to see the movie "Date Night" and it was so funny. We laughed and laughed, it was great. And then after the movie I had to go potty and so Phil was standing there waiting on me. When he came out he was laughing and so I asked him why he was laughing. As we were walking to the car he told me that a man walked by him, laughing, and asked him if he enjoyed his popcorn. Phil told him that yes, he had enjoyed his popcorn. After the man walked off Phil looked down his shirt and he had popcorn stuck all over his shirt. He even had a big kernel hanging out of his shirt where the buttons were. I can just see him standing there trying to look all cook with popcorn all over him. Even as I type this I'm thinking about it and laughing, I can just see him now. lol.

No comments: