Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let the countdown begin.

Bella is on her way, just don't know when she will be showing her beautiful face to us. We have been under a "Baby Watch" all week, and now we are even closer. As of right now, which is Wednesday afternoon, we will be going to the hospital tomorrow night for them to start the process of "induction". First they will give Kim some drugs to help make the lining thin, and then at 6:00 a.m., they will start the actual induction. Kim has been on complete bed rest since Monday, she is having high blood pressure with severe headaches. Bless her heart. But tomorrow evening we will be in the hospital and they will be taking wonderful care of her and Bella. I'll take good photos so that I can share them with you.
We are supposed to be going to our niece's wedding on Saturday, but that is totally up in the air at this point. She is going to make a beautiful bride, and I wish only the very best for her.
Here are some photos of things that I've been painting. I'm trying to keep all my painting to happy things. Enjoy the photos and I'll be in touch soon.





Charlie






No comments: