Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kittens and Samantha


I just have to share this little story. Last night Samantha and I went to play Bingo with Mom, I don't really like playing bingo but I do enjoy spending time with them. Samantha won 100 dollars and I thought she was going to pass out, she was so nervous and excited all at the same time. Anyway, after it was over we were driving home, Samantha was driving, and she screamed and jerked her car. There in the middle of the road was a little black kitten and she was not going to hit it. After we made it by the kitten I knew what was in store for us as she whipped her car around and went back in the direction that we came from. I was just praying that we wouldn't see a dead kitten in the road.


Samantha pulled into a church parking lot and there in front of the church were about 12 kittens and two cats. Out she goes, in her mind she is going to get those kittens and take them to the shelter. This was her first experience with wild kittens.......they kept running from her. She is walking after them, talking to them and not understanding why they want to hide. She goes to her car and gets a bag of chips, crumbles them up and start throwing them on the ground for the kittens to eat. Some of the kittens when under the porch to hide, and I looked and there she was on the ground talking to them.


It was just so funny watching her do all of this. She loves cats, and I could just see all of them ending up at her home. Thank God she wasn't able to get any, but I know my daughter, she will be back there today with food for those kittens, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she doesn't end up with one at her home. lol.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

What a sweet story Charlie,
Hope you are doing well!
Have a great week. Wish you were going to the retreat!!
Sandy