Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Thursday, November 19, 2009

......................And another one bits the dust.

So I'm sitting here checking my e-mails and I get one from one of my Thursday night students and she has to drop out of class for financial reasons. That is two in one week. I will be so glad when the economy turns around, not just for us but for all of my friends that are having a hard time too.

Of course I take all of this personally, like what am I doing wrong with my classes. Why aren't they filling up.....you know, things like that. I just have to step back and realize that things are hard for everyone and painting classes are really a luxury not a necessity. For me they are my job, but not for others. Maybe in the spring things will get better. I'll keep trying until then, if they haven't picked up then I will have to rethink things.

Prayers and good thoughts coming out to my blogging buddies.

8 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hang in there sweetie!! You are so talented and those ladies are super lucky to have you there sharing your passion for creating with them!! Have a great weekend!
Miss & Love ya
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat software[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to build an income online.