Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's been so long.

Hi, I can't believe that I've been gone from blogland for so long. I got a job working with a school and ever since then I've been staying busy, but I'm loving it. I am a tutor, pulling children out of classes and helping them with their reading and understanding what they read. I have already gotten so attached to them, and when I'm not there for whatever reason I miss them. Go figure. And to think that I could have been doing this all along, I had a teaching certificate and I let it expire many years ago. Shame on me. But better late than never.
Life here has been so busy. I'm at the school everyday, and then still having my painting class on Tuesday's and Thursdays. And We have started going back to church, loving it, and I'm in a Bible Study on Wednesday nights. If Phil and I aren't at a meeting we are usually home every evening, and usually in bed.














All the kids are doing well. And we now have a baby bump. Here is a photo of the kids taken on Philip's birthday. The far left is Hunter, then Philip, Kim, and Samantha. Of course baby Bella is nice and warm in her mommy, Kim.








Here are some photos of the classes from lately.






Well, have a wonderful week. I am going to be working on a cross stitch piece for Baby Bella, and on Tuesday I'm going to go and start work on an afghan that my friend Cathy is going to teach me. When I get done with it My friend Joanie is going to teach me another one for Baby Bella.
take care my friends,
Charlie

2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
Great seeing a post!!!
Your students did amazing! Great to hear you love the job and back to church - AWESOME!
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy

Victoria Lynn said...

Charlie,
It was good to hear from you. I'm so glad things are going well with the upcoming birth of your grandbaby. Congratulations on your job, it sounds like it's very rewarding. You are a very busy and blessed lady. Take care. Blessings, Victoria Lynn